eiro - The Irish Romanian Cultural and Business Association, is a non-political association which respects the democratic values of Irish society, the laws of the Irish state and the principles of human rights.
eiro was established in December 2007 to create opportunities for its members in exploring Irish and Romanian cultures and to promote business activities between the two countries. Also, to support Romanians by providing them with information on their rights, entitlements and obligations when accessing services in Ireland. The official languages of the association are English and Romanian.
- To create opportunities for every person interested in exploring Irish and Romanian cultures by organising cultural activities and other events;
- To promote good relations between eiro and other non-governmental organisations;
- To facilitate business opportunities between Ireland and Romania;
- To support Romanians by providing them with information on their rights, entitlements and obligations when accessing services in Ireland;
- To carry out intercultural activities that will promote understanding, respect and value of Romanian culture among Irish society and facilitate the integration of all cultures on the island;
- To conduct social functions of a fund raising nature, such as parties, trips, cultural activities etc, the income of which shall be used to support the activities of the Societ;
How to subscribe to our email list
Last Updated on Sunday, 24 July 2016 11:29